Sunday, February 15, 2009

Full On Pissed Off Rant

In the last few months myself and people I know have been caught up in the whirl wind of losing something precious and important to us, intimate relationships. When you decide to end a relationship, its never easy. No one wins, and everyone loses, the most you can really hope for is damage control and to walk away with your INTEGRITY intact.

I had to walk away from someone for a while in order for BOTH of us to see what we really wanted. There were mistakes on both sides, and issues that need to be resolved most of all we both recognized that what we wanted the most was each other. My personal definition of love is "that one person who can put up with your kind of crazy for a lifetime and love it". But I want to be clear that I was completely honest and up front with him from the get go. I do NOT like being LIED TO on any level, and I do not like to participate in lying to someone else. I would not disassmeble something that meant so much to me without being there in person.

Because I have been in the situation, I find it offensive when someone tells me that I dont know what I am talking about. And I am hard pressed not to tell them to shove their opinion straight up their asses, especially when the party concerned had the AUDACITY to try and act like its all cool. So in response I wrote a little poem.....

One dishonored the innocent
One deceived those who trusted
Now one expects forgiveness?
Now one expects understanding?
Very well...all is forgiven
Very well...all is understood
Honor does not belong to one...but It matters not
Trust is an illusion one creates to make a smile
Until one is honest
Until one owns the dishonor
May one live forever in interesting times,and get everything one wants.
As above, so below...Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment