Monday, March 2, 2009

rapt's Deviant Metamorphosis Part 1

It begins with black liquid eyeliner, to so many as garish and over done, to me it is the beginning mark of change. I practice putting the eyeliner on you see, to pull the lid of my eye taut as I draw the line trying to make it just right. Not too thick this line, just enough to create a slight dramatic effect, to bring attention to my gun metal blue eyes. Not brilliant blue, or piercing icy blue, but the color of new gun metal. Before the weapon has been fired a thousand times, heating up the barrel and changing the color to a more matte finish. My mother always said it was one of my best features. The black line draws your attention to them.

The other aesthetic changes come slowly, with better eating, exercise, losing bad habits, and picking up good ones. "C" has said he very much approves of all these changes, he especially would like to see my hair dyed purple/black again (more of an eggplant color). But the eyeliner...and the nail polish those are kickers for me. Like my sexy underwear it is those things that make me feel a little more girly and less like rag-a-muffin.

I look at images of the pin up girls, with their eyes dazzling, face smooth, lips red and pouting, they are sex defined in lines that I don't know if I can ever achieve...but in my own way I am going to try....

No comments:

Post a Comment