Wednesday, April 8, 2009

On the outside looking in

Lately the woman in my life has been distant. I call her the woman in my life, because there is no other that holds my interest the way she does, yet I feel like I am not wholly apart of hers. Considering everything it is almost too much to ask really. She is part of a whole other schism that I may never touch, and the ideal of us spending quality time together is becoming more and more remote from my vision. How do I tell her that I miss looking at her, talking to her, discovering those unknowns about myself and her without pressure? I do not think its possible. I can only be patient and hope that one day she might venture to see me again.

The life I have with my "owner" right now makes things a little difficult, please do not misunderstand I love Him very much, I am happy to belong to Him. He has no issue with my interest in her, so long as no other XY is involved. This of course makes her Dom (who is also a friend of mine) a little...well not put out but disappointed I guess would be the right description. So here we all are...sitting in a room full of glass boxes that we ourselves are sitting in... not touching, talking or essentially communicating with each other. So wrapped up in our own bull shit unable to clearly see how the others are feeling. We are on the outside of emotional glass looking in...and its bugging the fuck out of me.

more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment