Saturday, April 18, 2009

Restoration of Order on the Way

Its not as bad as I think it is, is it? We are moved in, still no furniture or not much furniture but its getting better. Hot water heater died on Mondy, they came and fixed it yesterday. So you can imagine that its been not quite as stellar as I would like it to be, but when is it ever the way we want it?? Living next to friends is nice, always have visitors. I still miss her alot though. We have not spoken in any fashion in a while, i think its because i am afraid to call. I dont want to know the answer to any of my questions. She said to give her sometime, and i am perfectly ok with that, but still I worry about her. Do we lose the time we had, do those things become memories if I am not around to reinforce them by my presence?? Will i no longer count? These questions seem so ridiculous to me. Yet they plague me. Maybe its better to just let it go, if something is meant to be, then it will be...right? Just want to say this...this girl misses you m'lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment